It seems that everyone has Christmas on the brain and I agree it’s nice to have something to look forward to. This is my first Christmas make this year. So quick and easy to make, I love these diy mini wreath place cards and I’ll be using them on my table at Christmas.
Articles contain paid and affiliate links
I’ve added a loop of silver thread to each of the mini wreath place cards, so that you can give them as a table favour and everyone gets their own personalised Christmas decoration!
- Green shiny cardstock
- Red cardstock
- Cream cardstock
- paper glue
- Silver thread
- Cricut machine
- SVG design
- Brush pen
- Cricut tools
- Cricut mat
- Download the SVG design for the mini wreath
- Upload to Cricut design space
- Set the number of mini wreaths you would like to make
- Cut the separate elements from the card stock
- Glue the cream banner across the center of the wreath
- Add the holly berries in groups of three
- Wait for the glue to dry, then hand write the names across the banner with a brush pen
- Finally add a loop of silver thread so that they can be used as decorations on the tree after the meal.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can also find lots of other SVG’s in my library.
SVG’s are a graphics file. It stands for scalable vector graphics which means they can be easily resized and don’t lose their quality in the process.
Can I use this on my Cricut?
SVG’s can be used with Cricuts, silhouette and another vinyl cutting machines. They can also be used for digital scrapbooking and printing.
How do I download the file?
Simply head to the bottom of this post and click on the download button to grab your free mini wreath place card svg.
Can photoshop open svg files?
Yes, photoshop now supports svg files. You can choose to rasterise the image to your size requirements or embed as a smart object.
Why does Cricut use svg files?
SVG is the format used on the cricut design space. Just make sure before your upload any svg’s that they have been unzipped if they are in zipped folders.
What can I use this svg file for?
I’ve designed the SVG for making these place cards, but you could also use it for:
- Gift tags
Grab your DIY Mini Wreath place cards SVG here
Liked my DIY Mini Wreath place cards SVG?